Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join my Chilterns Gravel Grinder ride on Sunday 7 May 2017
- Sunday 25 September – morning cycle ride including gravel roads
- For six or more similarly-sized drafting cyclists, the position enjoying the largest drag reduction is the one-but-last position
- Camden says there were only 15 rough sleepers in the borough on a “typical night” in autumn 2015
- On the old route of Paris-Brest-Paris in Javron-les-Chapelles
Linus Rees on On the old route of Paris-Bres… bakingben on On the old route of Paris-Bres…
Tag Archives: Fitzrovia
Most people would have noticed over the last 12 months a dramatic increase in the number of people sleeping rough in London. In my neighbourhood I’ve noticed a significant increase. This is a subject that I will be writing about in … Continue reading
This is a slightly edited version of the latest Fitzrovia News email newsletter. You can receive it by subscribing here.
In May 2014 I was asked some questions about living in Fitzrovia by a journalist writing for The London Magazine. The article eventually appeared here, while the full set of questions and my answers are below.
This is a slightly edited version of the latest email newsletter which I wrote for Fitzrovia News. (If you want to keep up to date with bad news and our somewhat hapless efforts to keep an eye on property developers, Camden … Continue reading