Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join my Chilterns Gravel Grinder ride on Sunday 7 May 2017
- Sunday 25 September – morning cycle ride including gravel roads
- For six or more similarly-sized drafting cyclists, the position enjoying the largest drag reduction is the one-but-last position
- Camden says there were only 15 rough sleepers in the borough on a “typical night” in autumn 2015
- On the old route of Paris-Brest-Paris in Javron-les-Chapelles
Linus Rees on On the old route of Paris-Bres… bakingben on On the old route of Paris-Bres…
Monthly Archives: January 2015
This is a slightly edited version of the latest Fitzrovia News email newsletter. You can receive it by subscribing here. Advertisements
My rather crappy news report (too much information to digest) for Fitzrovia News on Camden’s West End Project plans is now published here.
In May 2014 I was asked some questions about living in Fitzrovia by a journalist writing for The London Magazine. The article eventually appeared here, while the full set of questions and my answers are below.